The Controls Supervisor reports to the Maintenance Department Manager. This position will regularly interact with production and support group supervisors. Regular but less frequent interaction with other plant management.
We Ask Of You To:
- Partner with cross-functional teams within the Production and Quality Assurance groups within the plant.
- Ensure successful management, proper training, and professional development of all maintenance technicians.
- Provide guidance and direction to hourly maintenance employees on shift to maintain the plant facility, grounds, and equipment.
- Respond to maintenance emergency conditions with the proper mixture of skilled craftsmen in order to minimize downtime, planning major repairs and installations.
- Establish critical system priority lists, ensure all materials used for work orders are tracked, and handle multiple projects simultaneously to completion.
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 5 years of related industrial controls experience, manufacturing operation preferred. Additional education may substitute for experience, as applicable.
- At least 1 year of progressive leadership experience.
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts.
- Experience with a Work Order Execution system within SAP.
- Experience with PLCs and automated machinery control systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities/Competencies
- Technical knowledge of industrial controls systems, and overall facility maintenance.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Working knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective people management skills.Effective communication skills.