Less than 5 years
Posted 240 days ago
Responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems of industrial establishment by performing the following duties
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
• Development of annual Hoshins for Maintenance and ensuring alignment with JNA Hoshins and mid-term plans.
• Monitoring of performance to annual Hoshins and Execution Plans and corrective actions to ensure
obtainment of planned performance (PDCA).
• Development of an annual budget for the maintenance department and monthly monitoring and corrective actions to ensure performance within budgeted levels.
• Development, communication, and tracking of annual KPIs.
• Analysis of gaps in KPI obtainment and identification of actions to resolve (PDCA).
• Timely communication, with suggested corrective actions, to upper management and affected parties regarding performance to plans, targets, and KPIs or issues of a regulatory, compliance, implementation, or sustainability issue.
• Develop, or coordinate the development of, applicable policies, standards, and procedures to help ensure consistency within JNA.
• Provide monthly reports containing overall downtime vs. target, planned downtime vs. unplanned, preventative maintenance vs. maintenance costs. Reports should be visible to
Maintenance Associates and reported to Management.
• Monitor all machines and facilities equipment to ensure that OSHA requirements are maintained.
• Maintain spare machine parts and registrations focusing associates correct usage and departments charged
• Other duties as assigned.
• Direct Reports: Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Associates A, B & C, Lead Maintenance and Project Crew Members
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be necessary to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in science or IndustrialEngineering from a four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or Associate’s degree in science or IndustrialEngineering from a two-year college, and five to seven years related experience and/or training; or High School Diploma or GED and seven to ten years of related experience and/or training.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is mostly performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards, and with substantial time spent working on a computer. Requires sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment.
• The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to manufacturing areas which require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection.
• Travel by automobile and plane required approximately 10-20% of time.