ABOUT USAA IT
Our most important qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 12 million members who rely on us every day. We are over 4,000 employees strong, a passionately supportive and collaborative team built on agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine. See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose: USAA Information Technology: A Realistic Preview
- Understands cross domain strategic vision and maintains team process alignment to achieve objectives.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of key operational processes and executes the team's role without guidance.
- Ensures core team processes are operating properly and assists in team work load balancing.
- Drives and supports operational process change within the team, ensuring successful implementation.
- Actively collaborates with all areas across IT and the business to successfully operate core team processes.
- Consistently demonstrates initiative for supporting and implementing change within the respective domains.
- Identifies and executes real-time actions to achieve rapid return to service, perform complex root cause analysis across domains and implement corrective measures to prevent future service interruptions.
- Configures, maintains and monitors systems infrastructure to enhance availability, improve performance, and ensure adequate capacity.
- Bachelor's degree or four additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more relevant business support and/or general information technologysupportexperience.
- Advanced knowledge of systems administration and/or systems programming skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Websphere, Unix, Windows Server, Desktop OS internals or Mainframe domains.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience with Control M in a mainframe environment
- Knowledge or previous experience with Enterprise Scheduling processes and or products.
- Basic experience or working knowledge of z/OS infrastructure (JCL, storage, ISPF, Rexx)
- Familiar with providing or consuming Cloud based services (ex. ServiceNow, Salesforce, AWS) .