RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- Planning hardware and software system upgrades and changes in configuration
- Automating operations
- Capacity planning
- Running installation jobs and scripts
- Performing installation-specific customization tasks
- Integration-testing the new products with existing applications and user procedures
- System-wide performance tuning to meet required levels of service
- WebSphere MQ Administration (V8.x & above) on distributed platforms (zO/s, Linux, and Windows)
- Administer MQ using MQE and command line using MQSC commands
- Design and build Distributed Queue Management
- Administer and manage MQ Clusters
- Administer and manage MQ Publish/Subscribe
- Setup security for WebSphere MQ queues & other objects for data access and for administration using role-based security
- Performs software installations and patches to WebSphere MQ servers
- Work with application development teams providing support of middleware components.
- Utilize industry standard technologies & methods to insure the integrity & recoverability of MQ based applications incl. but not limited to:
- Backup & recovery, clustering, security, patch management, enterprise monitoring & performance tuning.