TERRITORY SALES MANAGER, MAINFRAME SOLUTIONS
Discover the new Micro Focus ? now the world?s 7th largest pure-play software company. By combining HPE Software and Micro Focus offerings, we have built a brand new company with a stronger, bigger portfolio that delivers customer-centered innovation. We are now uniquely positioned to help enterprise customers solve their most pressing business problems and operate in the Hybrid environment?from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Information Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, and Analytics
Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated sales team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the world?s software landscape. #discoverthenew
The Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for achieving or exceed the revenue targets, and working with customers to ensure their success, with our Mainframe Solution products. As a TM for Mainframe Enterprise Solutions you will:
- Generate new license revenues of $1.5M per annum from new and existing customers in a the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic territory
- Plan and manage the nominated accounts business with assistance from Sales Engineers and Sales Management
- Develop new and extending existing business relationships with regional System Integrator partner organizations
- Cooperate with othersaleschannels to maximize revenue generated from nominated accounts
- Maintain a good level of service and support with existing customers
- Provide weekly verbal and written reports on activity, opportunities and forecasted closure of deals
- Work closely with the presales and solutions engineers in providing prospects detailed technical information on the product offerings
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years salesexperience into mid and large size IT organizations, ideally in the mainframe space
- Demonstrate a high-level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goals
- You will need to be able to present and sell our solutions to all levels within the organization
- You must have evidence of winning substantial business contracts with large-size corporations
- You must have evidence of good teamwork, organization and motivational skills
- You will need to be familiar with the Mainframe and DevOps market place
- Must have established contacts and relationships within IT organizations of corporations
- Have experience selling Mainframe Solutions and/or Development Tools for competitor
- Completion of strategic selling (or similar) training courses
- Familiarity with negotiation of software license and consulting services agreements
- Knowledge of network, Mainframe, OS and application development tools, products and market
- Familiarity with Mainframe products and markets
The Unique Value of Micro Focus
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We?re a pure-play software company ?we have a level of focus that othertechnology companies don?t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global?we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose what?s right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
Micro Focus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
zSoftware, zSolutions, application migration, modernization, Re-host, Re-Platform, Mainframe Migration, application modernization