We are looking for Mainframe Project Manager for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Mainframe Project Manager
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for all aspects of a large Mainframe/legacy transformation the client is starting.
- Sun-setting their Mainframe applications after rebuilding and deploying them to the latest and greatest technologies.
- Experienced PM who has managed Mainframe transformation projects.
- The PM works with the executive management and other team members to plan, monitor, execute, and drive the project's tasks, to achieve the project deliverables and to communicate project status to the steering committee, team members and stakeholders. Prepare project status reports, and keep management, customers and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinate update meetings to communicate plans, status and issues to higher levels of management.
- Project Manager- Mainframe Transformation, Legacy, Applications, Data Migration
- Previous IBM Transition and Transformation experience in the area of mainframe would be a benefit.
- 10+ years of experience Project Management experience.
- Managing Mainframe transformation projects a must.
- Plan and control: Project Schedules, Scope, Costs, Quality, and Risks/Issues Strong interpersonal skills, meeting facilitation and management, leadership, problem solving/analytical skills.
- Microsoft Suite of Products - Word, Excel.