- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Must have 10-15years development experience with service-orientated applications in mind.
- Must have experience with OLTP (Pathway and MQ Series)/
- Experience using enscribe files and using dbAccess to database.
- Programming in TAL, PTAL , C , COBOL , and SCOBOL.
- Must have experience with Guardian system calls and the OSS environment.
- Ability to manage multiple task at one time and not be sequential.
- Must work in a team environment.
- Expert knowledge for waterfall and agile development mythologies.
- Must understand TCP/IP to serial conversion using term server. On site applicants only