Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
Summary Performs analysis, design, programming and implementation of systems and procedures to solve routine business problems and converts, codes, tests, and enhances business systems programs by performing the following duties.
This job may be a specialist in one (or more) of three areas. Please see the “Specialties” section for specifics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares detailed specifications for applications programming projects
- Carries out fact-finding and analysis of routine programming problems using established procedures
- Researches system problems by reviewing objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project proposals comparing alternatives in terms of cost, time, equipment, and personnel
- Maintains, develops, modifies, and documents programs according to detailed specifications
- Confers with user departments about program problems and corrects those problems after approval from functional analysts
- Provides guidance to lower-level programmers and systems specialists
- Consults with internal clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features and input and output requirements
- Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls and outputs
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs and interfaces with other systems
- Consults with internal client to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to attain client approval
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with program
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation.