Mainframe Developer, Global Transaction Services Technology
This position is for a detail oriented IT professional with senior-level Mainframe development experience. Job requires ability to perform Application maintenance and development of new applications source code. Functions include perform code analysis, code testing/debugging of code and code deployment.
Required Skills: Hands on experience in several areas below are required
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience in batch Cobol
- Knowledgeable in JCL required
- Knowledgeable in Endevor desired
- Knowledgeable in MQ desired
- CICS Cobol experiencedesired
- PEP+ ExperienceDesired but not required
- Banking/payment systems experiencedesired
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL, preferably DB2
- Strong knowledge of RACF
- EZTRIEVE, File manager, and IBM debug experience desirable
- Strong high level and low level design skills (Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams etc.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of full software development life-cycle experience
Enterprise role overview:
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Job number: 17072101