Our client, a leading B2B and B2C Consumer goods and services company, is seeking to add a Magento Platform / eCommerce Manager to their thriving marketing team. The eCommerce Manager has ultimate responsibility for directly managing an omnichannel platform which supports B2C, B2B, and marketplace selling opportunities, especially with Amazon. Working with stakeholders across the organization, the eCommerce Manager will manage and define the day to day operations including platform management, merchandising, digital marketing, and analytics. Adapt to emerging technologies and tactics to define best practices, implement testing opportunities, and identify areas for improvement. This position requires strong project management capabilities, effective communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to provide insight around potential risks and opportunities, resolve conflict, initiate resolution, and deliver results.
- Execute the day-to-day operations of our eCommerce presence.
- Plan and execute digital promotional strategies that increase sales, profitability and competitiveness in the market.
- Develop and oversee an analytics based strategy to track the performance of all eCommerce programs and initiatives.
- Create custom reporting and analyze data to understand consumer behavior and engagement to develop strategies for optimization.
- Develop monthly eCommerce forecast and budget, including traffic, sales, conversion and AOV.
- Provide weekly reporting and insight into eCommerce performance.
Required Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 3 to 5+ years of consumer product and/or B2B eCommerce expertise with recent experience in managing the day to day operations of an e-commerce platform.
- Relevant experience in eCommerce, including experience with marketplaces (Amazon), content management and/or site production.
- Experience in developing and managing both marketing and editorial content marketing strategies.
- Understanding of content management tools and site analytics technologies.
- Experience with the Magento or Magento 2 platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Google AdWords certification preferred
- Supervisory / management experience a plus, but not required