Axia Women’s Health is a community of more than 400 health professionals committed to giving women a more attentive, more sophisticated, more compassionate health care experience that meets their changing needs across time. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, fertility centers, and more. Together, we put women first by connecting them to the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives. We are currently hiring for a MACRA/MIPS Analyst.
This position maximizes analysis through:
- Familiarity with quality measure specification and development, data management, statistical analysis, and fundamentals of research methodology.
- Understanding and knowledge of the health care industry, private practice environments, and physician performance and quality improvement programs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Manager to form measure development panels; maintaining all records of measure development meetings.
- Support submission of measures and related documentation to CMS for consideration for inclusion in payment programs.
- Review and provide input on summaries and analyses of CMS quality programs (e.g. MIPS, APMs) included in the CMS Medicare physician fee schedule proposed and final rules.
- Collaborates with IT to ensure EMR workflow optimization.
- Educates the physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, midwives and other providers on documentation of quality measures.
- Assists compliance department in administering and implementing processes, procedures, corrective action plans and ensures working within regulation framework.
- Provides support to all care centers, ensures compliance with regulations and monitors effectiveness of operating and maintenance procedures in MACRA/MIPS program.
- Maintains all quality measure documents and monitors care center/provider responses.
- Assists in designing and implementing MACRA/MIPS training materials.
- Collaborates with each care center to ensure achievement of operational goals, as well as optimization of system solutions.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder) or CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist – Physician based) is required.
Experience: Minimum of five years of healthcare experience care, required.
Minimum of three years of MACRA/MIPS experience, preferred.
- Experience in health care or healthcare information technology.
- Knowledge of health care laws, regulations, and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency, including programs such as MS Office, Word, Excel, email, and internet research.
- Great conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to set priorities and meet timelines for performance expectations, while maintaining strong analytical eye and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to educate and train MACRA/MIPS measures.
- Ability to work with confidential materials and to multi-task.