$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Keysight is the world's premier electronic measurement company, helping leading technology companies unlock measurement insights through our innovative hardware and software measurement solutions. Our employees are passionate about helping our customers succeed and IT plays a critical role in supporting this mission. In order to further enable our business success, Keysight IT is launching a new program to bring Mac Books as a choice to our users.
The macOS service manager is both a technical and leadership role. In this position, you will be instrumental in driving this program forward. You will have a key role in building out the JAMF infrastructure, enabling support readiness and ensuring our users have the best possible experience with their new Mac Books. Once in production, you will be both the service owner and the lead technical SME ensuring that Macs continue to operate seamlessly in our environment.
• Infrastructure Management: Implementation, administration, configuration, and maintenance of Jamf Environment.
• Package Engineering: Build and Maintain user-friendly software catalog, complete with patching workflows.
• Security Collaboration: Work with our Information Security and Compliance team to deploy best in class security solutions for macOS platform.
• Drive ticket/incident deep dives and develop strategies for improvement. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
• Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs.
• Strong problem solving and project management skills: Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously to take ownership over the macOS Program.
• Multi-Tasking: Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Mindset: Passionate about customer focus; ability to not just thrive in a dynamic global environment but to be the change agent; emotional intelligence to deftly resolve high friction escalations; courage & bias towards speed.
• Leadership Experience: Successful track record delivering results of increasing complexity through teams of insourced and outsourced players.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including comfortably presenting to senior management.
• Must have ability to work in a fast pace, global environment demonstrating autonomy in meeting business objectives while adhering to team values.
• Executive Support Experience: Must have experience in interfacing C-Level executives and quickly resolving issues.
• macOS Management in an Enterprise Environment: Experienced in growing a macOS environment over 1000 Macs.
• 5 years of Jamf on-prem engineering experience. Including but not limited to managing JSS Windows Servers.
• 3 years of Active Directory integration experience with macOS systems.
• 5 years of macOS software deployment experience.
• 2 years of DEP experience including deployment with Apple's Enterprise Connect.
• Additional Content Expertise: Bash Scripting, O365, Cisco WebEx, Cisco Jabber, Cisco AnyConnect, SEP
• Jamf 100, 200, and 300 Certified required. CCA is an acceptable substitute.
Optional Skills and Knowledge
• Executive Support Experience: Experience in interfacing C-Level executives and quickly resolving issues.
• Jamf 350 and/or 400 Certified. CJA or CCE are acceptable substitutes.
• ACMT Certified.
• Jamf architecture Experience.
• Experienced in Python and/or Swift.
• Experienced with Microsoft Intune and supporting iOS/Android devices.
• Agile Deployment.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12