Fivesky is looking for our next MacOS DLP Security Engineer. Do you posses years of MacOS experience? Are you an expert with Mac security protocols? Are you equally as comfortable working with Windows? If you’ve answered yes to these questions you could potentially be Fivesky’s new MacOS DLP Security Engineer!
Who you are:
- Expert working with macOS
- Knows how to provide the highest level of security on a macOs platform.
- Outstanding Windows Administrator
- Experience working in enterprise level environments
What you’ve done:
- Someone who enjoys troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Created, reviewed, maintained and updated documentation.
- Strong at scripting with Powershell or Python
- Triaged desktop related technologies
- Worked throughout the organization communicating with people at all levels and owning issues until they are resolved.
What you will do:
- Integrate, engineer, support existing and new desktop related technologies into the firm.
- Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements.
- Ensure we meet the business’s expectations around user experience.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide 3rd line support to investigate & troubleshoot root causes.