- On a typical day, but not limited to, the Machinery Reliability Technical Analyst analyze data to create plans and integrate the resources necessary for maintaining or improving company assets.
- Analyze and improve facilities methods and conditions.
- Coordinate activities with other organizations, technicians, vendors and customers to improve reliability of assets.
- Analyze data and activities using statistics and other tools, recommend and has oversight of improvements.
- Data mine historical information and apply new technologies to develop a scope of work to optimize machine reliability at the sub component level.
- Maintain historical records.
- Interface with company organizations, customers, and suppliers.
- Apply knowledge of engineering analysis to determine the cause of asset failures and reduction in asset capacity by using reliability tools and methods (e.g., life cycle analysis, condition based maintenance, root cause failure methodology, mean time between failures, fault tree analysis, etc.
- Ability to design and facilitate the implementation of improvement in asset effectiveness, availability, and maintainability.
- Ability to specify configuration of new assets in order to support reliability programs. Apply knowledge of policies, regulations, and codes to develop plans, resolve problems, schedule, and track progress of maintenance or improvement of buildings, equipment, and systems.
- Knowledge of plant and equipment maintenance methodology.
- Ability to plan and integrate the resources necessary for maintaining or improving company facility assets.
- Plan, specify, design, and manage projects to fulfill customer requirements. Develop the technical requirements for the estimate, design, procurement, installation, and maintenance of machinery, equipment, systems, or processes.
- Apply knowledge of engineering to design and analyze equipment, controls, and systems that support manufacturing and facilities processes.
- Design production support equipment and systems (hardware, software, etc.).
- Analyze requirements, evaluate technical specifications, manuals, and sources in order to select facilities equipment and components.
- Ability to evaluate design criteria, investigate, and develop alternatives.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ year of experience with production machinery.
- Understanding of Electrical/Electronic Engineering principles
- Understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles
- MS Office products
- Laser(Linear/Tracker) experience
- SA software
- Root Cause Failure Methology