Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Machinery (M)OEMSales Managersupporting the Eaton’s Northeast Region. Strong preference for candidates to be located in either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh; however could consider candidates from either Baltimore, MD; Mountain Side, NJ; or Boston. The position requires coaching, directing and trainingsales professionals (both directly and indirectly) in their MOEM assignments to succeed at managing and developing the customer base, utilizingsales resources, driving products and thechannels to market to achieve marketshare gains andsales targets throughout the region.
- Lead MOEM /component based initiatives across the region which includes multiple customer segments, divisions and channels.
- Understand various market segment needs to assist MOEM sales personnel in developing value propositions.
- At identified key accounts, this person must understand major competitors’ tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricing while keeping management informed of trends and changes.
- Work as a part of the OEM leadership team to drive best practices, processes and systems which improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- This position will help recruit, hire, train, develop, assign and continuously improve organizational capabilities in the regions MOEM sales personnel to capitalize on the customer base.
- Facilitate and analyze training/development needs of OEM region personnel and help implement plans annually to assure continuous growth.
- Help to build organizational capability
- Ensure that strategic and Vertical Operation Plans (VOPs), major product launches, and key programs are properly planned and executed and managed in support of our MOEM growth Initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of electrical industry sales or marketingexperience
- Minimum 2years people management experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or MBA
- Product line or marketingexperience within a division operational assignment (product management, satellite or service center, DOC, etc.)
- Industrial controls and circuit protection expertise
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict
- Control & Protection Division background and/or knowledge
- Motivational communication abilities
- Understanding for defining target customers, and identifying prime opportunities at key accounts in the MOEM segments
- Demonstrated ability to manage appropriate budget dollars
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Requisition ID: 046908