Hope you are doing well today,
My name is Mohammed. I am a Staffing Specialist at Indotronix International Corporation, a 25 + years old organization providing Contract Staff Augmentation to direct clients like ATOS, Accenture, Cap Gemini, Verizon to list a few. For complete listing of current job openings please visit .
I just came across your resume for Machine & Tool Desinger role located at Clearfield, UT 84016 for 12+ Months Contract with one of my Direct Client.
If you are interested in the below role, please send me your updated copy of resume to with the best time and number to reach you for further detailed discussion.
Machine & Tool Designer
Clearfield, UT 84016
12 Months Contract(High possibility of converting to fulltime)
Shift Hours: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Looking for a talented Machine & Tool Designer with experience developing tooling and machine design concepts who will support Tool and Machine Design Engineers in creating 3D models and drawings in TcUA (Product lifecycle management system)
Top three skills:
- Experience with model checking for accuracy and model integrity as well as creating drawings
- 4 year BS Design and Drafting or equivalent experience with working knowledge of GD&T
- CATIA V5 2,000+ hours
- Report to Design Engineering Supervisor
- Develop tooling and machine design concepts and support Tool and Machine Design Engineers in creating 3D models and drawings in TcUA (Product lifecycle management system)
- Insure models and drawings meet all department standards and customer requirements.
- Present models and drawings in design reviews to ensure safety, quality, delivery, cost objectives and customer satisfaction with design from all team members.
- Manage multiple projects and customers while creating efficient designs to meet the program cost and schedule requirements.
- Work with internal customers to concept needed support equipment for new and existing programs.
- Work closely with Tool and Machine Design Engineers to create final drawings and meet design costs and schedules.
- Review models, drawings and designs for manufacturability.
- Ability to effectively problem solve with a team.
- Support continuous improvement both personal and as a team.
- 4 year BS Design and Drafting or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of GD&T.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiar with machine design and aircraft tooling.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as necessary is required.
- Experience with model checking for accuracy and model integrity.
- Experience with creating drawings.
- CATIA V5 2,000+ hours.
- TcUA, NX or other 3D modeling software a plus