$80K — $100K *
As an experienced member of our Machine Learning garage, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the data , and data management practice applied to Machine Learning initiatives that require the data for training models and hosting them in production. This role will require you to partner continuously with senior stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on achieving the common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Responsibilities will include:
· Manage the Data resources and build a strong T-Shaped team
· Support the data development teams in their sprints for daily deliveries
· Identify additional capabilities gaps for data platform to support Models
· Work collaboratively with data scientists, data analysts, product owners and understand the data requirements for models and business objectives
· Work with Senior and C-level stakeholders for reporting and influencing vision and strategy
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Demonstrated experience and expertise in Python, Java, data, data management and data quality
· Expertise in Data Architecture and big data infrastructure such as Hortonworks, Cassandra, Teradata, oracle, and other DB platforms
· Understanding of the spark frameworks and other ETL frameworks.
· Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practice
· Basic knowledge on the cloud technologies like AWS.
· Keen understanding of agile transformation and Garage/Agile model
· Experience in estimating infrastructure and development needs.
· Ability to work independently in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Passionate about building an innovative culture
Valid through: 11/6/2020