As part of the Machine learning team, you will have the opportunity to reimagine and build the next-generation personalization that enables brands and retailers to understand the cognitive attributes of customers online and the 'why' behind 'what they do' in their journey by pushing the boundaries of our ML systems and algorithms.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Prototype, build and productionize machine learning models & systems to improve our recommendation systems, search, ranking algorithms, NLP etc.
- Work with real time data streams, design and extract features of consumers and products to feed into our models.
- Conduct offline testing, A/B testing, perform statistical measurements and evaluate quality of results using state of the art methods.
- Perform design and code reviews
What we consider critical for this role:
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable ML models and infrastructure for applications such as recommendations, search etc.
- Expert knowledge in machine learning/deep learning techniques (decision trees, random forests, boosting, CNNs, RNNs, attention mechanisms, etc.)
- Proficient writing high performance production code in Java, Python, Scala or other equivalent languages.
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Has a bias towards action and can articulate a complex concept into thoughtful, actionable iterations.
- Masters/PhD degree in Computer science or related field.
- Experience analyzing large data sets with Spark/EMR/Hadoop.
- Experience with ML deployment frameworks