WeRide is a smart mobility start-up whose mission is to transform mobility with autonomous driving. We are committed to build better transportation experience that’s safe, efficient, affordable and joyful. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and technologists who share the same passion and pursue continuous excellence in their work.
In this impactful role, you will collaborate with a best-in-class team of engineers to tackle hard problems and help advance mobility solutions to improve everyday lives.
You will be responsible in such fields:
- Active learning and Bayesian optimization
- Anomaly detection
- Deep networks
- Distributed/parallel learning algorithms
- Learning control
- Predictive modeling
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- 3 or more years of relevant work or lab experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning or High-Performance Computing
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB or Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.
- Track record of research excellence or significant product development.
- Knowledge of application areas such as computer vision or robotics
Preferred to have:
- Strong understanding of recent advancements in machine learning research