$80K — $100K *
- Contribute and build the self-driving engineering foundations to develop the next generation autonomy software across several machine learning projects.
- Be part of a team of multidisciplinary Engineers and Research Scientists using an AI-first approach to enable safe self-driving at scale.
- Implement and improve machine learning training and inference pipelines.
- Make iterations on the models for improvements.
- Identify, propose and build infrastructure, data and computation pipelines, data storage strategies, common libraries and useful tools needed to optimize research and development of deep-learning models.
- MS/PhD or Bachelors degree with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience in Computer Science, Robotics and/or similar technical field(s) of study.
- Solid coding proficiency in Python or C++.
- Some experience in reading and developing production quality software, versus only creating prototypes/proof of concepts.
- Experience in software architecture, system performance, latency and data flow.
- Experience in Machine Learning.
- Understanding of parallel machine learning training and model deployment (e.g., TensorRT conversion).
- Ability to productionize machine learning models.
- Experience building software solutions on cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and test new algorithms.
- Solid problem solving skills using linear algebra, geometry, statistics & probability.
- Open-minded and collaborative team player with willingness to help others.
- Passionate about self-driving technologies, solving hard problems, and creating innovative solutions.
Bonus/nice to have:
- Experience designing and implementing tools for automated model tuning and hyper-parameter optimization, as well as experiment analysis.
- Experience in Deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Waabi provides a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation and equity awards
- Premium choices for Health and Wellness benefits that include Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible hours and Work from Home support
- Daily drinks, snacks and catered meals (when in office)
- Regularly scheduled team building activities and social events
- As we grow, this list continues to evolve!
Waabi is a technology start-up building technologies to transform the way the world moves. Join our talented team to be a part of the future and to make an impact!
Valid through: 12/23/2021