$80K — $100K *
Tinder connects people. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive — and rapidly growing. Your daily work here will cause millions of people to spark new and meaningful connections. Our small, dedicated engineering team has one of the highest ratios of users to engineers in the industry, which makes every member of the team critical to our success. You'll have a unique opportunity to join a company with a global footprint while working on a team that's small enough for you to feel the impact each day.
We are looking for a great candidate to join the revenue machine learning team at Tinder. Our mission is to monetize Tinder's global user base through subscriptions and premium features. Tinder has massive diversified users, and various revenue products to offer. Our team uses data driven approaches to understand user preferences, generate business insights, and shape revenue roadmap. Our machine learning projects cover conversion prediction, churn prediction, LTV prediction, and pricing optimization. You will help us explore a vast amount of data and derive knowledge to improve monetization. If you are a relentless problem-solver and can transform large amounts of data into optimized subscriptions and premium features, we want to hear from you.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Valid through: 4/23/2021