MetroStar Systems is an award winning IT management consulting firm that works with over 20 public sector clients across law enforcement, foreign affairs, military, and regulatory. We're a group of self-starters who've deliver solutions for citizens, warfighters, and government executives striving for digital transformation across the Government.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer that is passionate about research, design, develop, and test various AI/ML frameworks and models.
You're a great fit if:
- You enjoy working with team members, IT business partners, and AWS infrastructure/technology teams to meet customer requirements
- You understand end-end delivery of automation/AI use cases from pilot/design to release
- You have experience with various AI/ML implementations and map it against applicable use cases.
- You have built complex solutions and models from the grounds-up without much supervision.
You'll love our position if:
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- Bachelor's Degree with four or more years of experience
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience, including testing and deploying iterative releases of software systems
- 3+ years of experience applying, implementing, and/or developing machine learning or statistical algorithms
- Proficiency in Python, Java, Scala, or C++
- Experience in building and deploying ML models using libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, Michelangelo, etc.
We'll REALLY love you if:
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- You have an established portfolio of publications, projects and/or speaking engagements.
- 3+ years working with cloud software design using distributed caching
- Advanced knowledge of big data and machine learning technologies, especially in AWS and/or Google.