$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations. At our core, we focus on building trust in society, solving important problems, and having a seat at the table for our clients' most pressing matters. Formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers US Public Sector, Guidehouse provides the exceptional quality our clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
Our Machine Learning Engineers wil be working in a complex, multi-team, Agile team environment with other data scientists, engineers, UI/UX developers, etc. Responsible for reviewing the work of multiple data scientists, performing QC on models, developing and testing Machine Learning algorithms. Working with the customer / product owner to gather and validate modeling business rules and assumptions. Working with open source tools and platforms to build AI/ML models into production systems that provide real-time insights into data, decision-making, and case complexity.
1) Expert-level experience building solutions using advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML)
2) 2+ years of Python experience
3) 3+ years of Database (SQL/NOSQL) experience
4) 3 + years of Machine Learning experience
5) Experience building solutions at enterprise scale
6) Experience working in a large, complex DevOps environment with 6+ agile teams working in a CI/CD environment
7) Experience building solutions in a cloud environment
8) US citizens who have or can obtain DHS suitability and work full time (or near full time) on site in Washington, DC;
9) Bachelors Degree required
1) Experience with R, SAS, Python, and/or Tableau
2) Experience building solutions that are delivered on a Openshift or similar microservice platform
3) Experience working at DHS or USCIS preferred
4) Advanced degree in data science or similar
Valid Through: 2019-10-21