$100K — $150K *
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Lead the end-to-end architecture and development of machine learning solutions.
· Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at large-scale.
· Engineer large scale development systems using full-stack, distributed shallow and deep-learning technologies and big data technologies.
· Architect and develop a highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant set of microservices backend solutions.
· Be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
· MS or PhD in Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience architecting and developing AI and machine learning applications
· Ability to think critically, question assumptions and devise solutions to challenging technical problems.
· Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies:
--Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib etc.
--ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision and related technologies.
--Back end web-services: Java, Spring Boot, Python, Kubernetes, Docker
--Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, MapR, Hbase, Hive, HDFS etc.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
· Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
· Four-year college degree and 6 or more years, and/or a high school diploma with 8 or more years professional experience with full life cycle design and development
Level: Senior or Above
<br>Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Valid through: 4/22/2021