WHY WORK AT CGG?
- Highly intelligent and motivated coworkers who are industry leaders in seismic imaging
- Energetic and challenging-yet-fun work environment, full of imaging problems to be solved and technologies to be developed
- Full health benefits, generous 401(k) employer-matching, and an onsite gym
- We take care of our biggest asset – our people!
As a Machine Learning engineer, you’ll play a vital role in the continual development of our geoscience analytic techniques. You will work closely with researchers, the software development group and the scientists in our geoscience teams to implement machine learning and deep learning solutions. You will be working with our Geoscientists to validate the potential opportunities for machine learning techniques, prepare data for training and testing, designing the model, training the model and deploying in production. As an integral member of our team, we highly encourage the contribution of ideas and drive in the generation of new concepts, to maintain our outstanding leadership position for technology and service delivery in the market place.
Must have current U.S. work authorization or qualify for sponsorship.
- PH.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or other related technical discipline
Key Skills & Competencies
- A passion and aptitude for programming, technology and enthusiasm for analytical and problem solving challenges
- Strong experience in developing and debugging in Python and preferably at least one of other main languages (C/C++/ java)
- Proven experience with deep learning frameworks and usage of DL libraries (TensorFlow/Pytorch)
- Proficiency to design, build, test and support innovative solutions
- The ability to define and manage project deadlines
- The ability to balance workloads across a wide variety of projects
- To keep all stakeholders regularly informed on progress
- To innovate and have fun through collaboration and generation of ideas which lead to enhancements of our workflows
- An enthusiastic attitude towards learning and flexibility to adapt to new challenges or changes in direction