As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be taking the intelligence of AppWise products to the next level. The right person balances elevating our intelligence platform to be usable by all areas of AppDirect engineering, and also applying intelligence to power intuitive experiences for AppWise users. Your background should include experience building user-facing products, building/deploying machine learning models, and working with a highly-motivated team that understands when to take calculated risks. Furthermore, your previous work should demonstrate equal parts attention to detail, long-term and short-term strategic thinking, and preparedness to share knowledge.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
- Design and build machine learning infrastructure and pipelines for creating data, training and deploying machine learning models.
- Apply various models and algorithms (NLP, Collaborative Filtering, Deep Learning) to improve the intelligence of product capabilities.
- Perform analysis, such as slicing and dicing data, to build recommender systems.
What you'll need:
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on various supervised/unsupervised ML/AI algorithms.
- Working knowledge of open source machine learning libraries, e.g. TensorFlow, Spark ML (MLlib) etc.
- Successful deploying machine learned models into real-world applications.
- Knowing how to apply feedback or reinforcement learning to improve ML models.
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Scala.
- Knowledge of building APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Search and GraphQL is a big plus.