We are now looking for a Developer to develop tools and application for UDN operations. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecturedesign, software development, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Build and transfertechnology competence to ensuretechnologyleadership and profitable business for Ericsson by:
- Developing novel concepts, solutions using Applied Machine Learning to discover trends in data and Networks. Protect innovation with IPR.
- Introducing prototyped ML based solutions into product development units to be included in product roadmaps. The prototypes introduced to PDU’s should be geared towards product improvements, opex/capex saving and be a catalyst to enable advanced capabilities of existing products and solutions.
- Job-Role Competences
- Excellent skills in data analytics and machine learning especially in deep learning and reinforcement learning.
- Excellent skills in programming languages (Java or Scala).
- Hands on expertise in Apache Spark.
- Ability to perform studies and reports
- Ability to develop simulators, demonstrators and test-beds
- Ability to innovate
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Education: Masters in Engineering
- Min years of experience: Atleast 1 year of ML experience
- Domain experience: Data Analytics and Big data management
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing.
Req ID: 234725