Job Title: Machine Learning / Data Scientist / Computer Vision / IOT Architect
Job Location: Detroit, MI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a IoT Solutions Architect with Machine Learning. to join our Global Product Organization’s Internet of Things (IoT) division.
- Identify and translate, high level business goals into operational objectives for the different functions of IoT division.
- Design and develop a point cloud processing and pattern recognition (computer vision, voice) algorithms for home appliances such as Dishwashers, Microwaves, Ovens and Refrigerators.
- Own all aspects of the end-to-end machine learning workflow - data ingestion, feature engineering, modeling, prediction, explaining, deploying, diagnosis.
- Identify and attract talent in the machine learning space.
- Using your expertise in the theory and practice of machine/deep learning, mentor and support the development teams to advance their craft.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 10+ years’ of industry work experience or equivalent experience coupled with3+ years of hands on experiencewith Machine Learning techniques, tools, and application to production software.
- Excellent technical leadership and communication skills with an action-oriented approach including the acumen to navigate and align key corporate initiatives with project priorities
- An end-to-end system mindset, with an understanding of the skills required to deliver the various components of a complex architecture.
- Experience in programming using Python, C++, R, Java and expertise in the use of Unix tools.
- Good understanding of applied mathematics algorithms, probability and statistics.
- Very good knowledge of advanced signal processing and algorithms.
- Hands on experience using Hadoop and toolset such as spark, HDFS, YARN, cassandra etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under deadline pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions.
- Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team.
- Sound domain knowledge of the Manufacturing industry.
- Understand the fundamentals of vendor contracts, negotiations, proposals, and ongoing governance of outsourced relationships.