Polaris Alpha has openings for passionate and innovative Machine Intelligence Engineers who have a mix of machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, and software engineering skills to join our Analytics & Machine Intelligence team. At Polaris Alpha, you will have the opportunity to develop state-of-the-art pattern learning, cognitive search, predictive analysis, and hypothesis management solutions in support of commercial product development and nationalsecurityR&D initiatives.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar discipline with minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
• Excellent programming, data analysis, and communication skills
• Experience with Scala and/or Java programming languages
• A self-starter who is able to be highly productive with minimal supervision
• Linux/Unix experience
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense TS/SCI level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
• Machine learning, artificial intelligence, and text mining
• Semantic reasoning technology (RDF, OWL, Description Logic, etc.)
• Event Stream Processing (ESP)
• Deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Deeplearning4j, Torch, etc.)
• Bayesian networks, HMMs, or other probabilistic graphical models
• Solr, Spark, Hadoop, Zookeeper, and/or NiFi distributed computing frameworks
• Cloud-based micro-service architectures
• Experience with Intelligence Community, DoD, and/or Space Systems
• Quantitative, multi-INT data fusion and analysis.