$100K — $110K
Seeking a seasoned Engineering Manager to lead a team of Engineers for the development of new automation machines. Seeking an innovative, driven and hands-on Engineering Manager with good organization and leadership abilities.
• Total responsibility for Engineering department's budget, goals, key performance indicators, projects and personnel to include continuous improvement, design, etc.
• Will work with all levels of personnel including the Electrical Controls Engineers, Machine Designers, Project Managers, Field Service Technicians, Purchasing.
• Provide engineering / technical support and subject matter expertise to manufacturing, sales, service, customers, and executive groups.
• Plan and lead Engineering projects and project teams.
• Implement and maintain processes and procedures.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering BSME.
• 8 or more years' of experience leading Engineering departments (capital equipment industries preferred).
• Previous experience as a Machine Designer preferably using Solidworks.
• Highly innovative leader with ability to create and manage strategic objectives as well as be able to execute and lead day to day activities of department.
• Excellent project management and coaching skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• High mechanical aptitude.
• Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Must be assertive, a natural leader and very comfortable interfacing with customers
• Strong interpersonal, group process, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Technical writing and reporting skills.
• 401K, profit sharing, bonuses
• Health, Dental, Life, Disability, PTO…
Valid through: 2/16/2021