We are looking for Machine Design & Development for our client in Lagrange, GA
Job Title: Machine Design & Development
Job Location: Lagrange, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Mechanical ? Core Machine Design ? Subject Matter Expert
- Lead multiple engineering machine design projects simultaneously in support of the customer / organisation's business plan, technology transfers and improvement in processreliabilities.Coordinate with R&D / Plant team for designs and customer requirements.Establishing design engineering priorities based on business/customer needs.
- Machine Design Experience in High Speed Linear & Rotary Machine (Powder, Liquid & Small Parts Assembling).
- Machine Design & Development Experience with OEM?s of high speed capacity of around 1000 ppm.
- Experience in building machines from Design Concept to Commissioning for small assembly parts handling linear and rotary type equipment.
- Knowledge in Design, Selection and Application of Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems.
- Assist Designers in developing the Detail Design of Machines, Checking and Approving the Final Design, Assembly and Drawings prior to Manufacturing.
- Development of Design Intent and Proceed for the Design Activities.
- Ascertain Design Requirements for Development Activities & Interfacing with vendors for cost effective solutions.
- Develop 3D Models and 2D drawings as per specifications and GD&T along with Tolerance Stack Analysis.
- Design Experience in precision machines, servo controlled mechanisms, actuators and systems.
- Engineering Drawing & Document Control Management.
- Experience in Testing of Machine / Inspection of Machine Parts, Identify Defects & make relevant modifications.
- Design Verification and Validation.
- Reverse Engineering and Modification of Design for Sourcing, Reapplication & Improve Productivity.
- Conversant with quality management tools and techniques such as Control Plans, DFMEA, Benchmarking, SPC, Brainstorming, Root Cause Analysis etc.
- Design Management, Operations & Maintenance (Preferred)
- Experience in qualification of equipment?s and processes of high speed rotary type equipment.
- Trouble-shooting processes, equipment and quality systems. Develop and Implement corrective actions for improvement in process reliabilities.
- Design, develop, verification, and validation of manufacturing processes and tooling/equipment to drive continuous improvement and cost reductions.
- Experience in Manuals for Training, Operation and Maintenance of Equipment.
- Office Applications - MSOffice & MS Project 2013.
- Design software - Solid works 2017, EPDM, AutoCAD 2017 and CAD/CAM (Optional).
- Design Management, Operations & Maintenance
- BE/BTech, ME/MTech