We are looking for Mac Engineerfor our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: Mac Engineer
Job Location: Denver, CO
- Processes::Imaging, application packaging, scripting, patch management, software delivery
- OS Support:: Comprehensive knowledge of macOS Sierra and High Sierra.
- Tools::JAMF , Casper Suite 9.x and or JAMF Pro 10.x, JAMF Composer
- Preferred Skills::Strong Bash and Python scripting, MySQL query and reporting, Configuration Profiles, familiarity with Active Directory or LDAP, packaging applications for automated installation, Office 2016 for Mac, Skype for Business 2016 for Mac, DEP provisioning for macOS, experience with iPhones, Androids and IPads a plus
- Responsible for the systems supporting desktop technologies, including installation, on-going administration and optimization.
- Quality assurance and reporting for changes and enterprise standard compliance. QA of changes to ensure deployment, change quality and process adherence.
- Works and manages multiple simple to complex projects independently and provides guidance and direction to others
- Formulation of ideas and strategies focusing on technology and process improvements to improve efficiency, reliability and performance
- Proven experience working cross-functionally within a corporate environment
- Demonstrates a positive mindset, high level of integrity, and a keen awareness of continuous improvement
- Records and documents inquiries, repairs, service requests and system configurations. Analyzes basic to complex problems and determines appropriate solutions systematic or automated solutions
- Responsible for meeting service level agreements
- Strong analytical reasoning, project and personnel management skills. High attention to detail in order to prevent errors when researching and resolving problems. Reporting on trends and analysis to determine root cause solutions
- 5+ years?experience in PC and Mac support functions, Bachelor?s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with multiple desktop operating system platforms
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of networkinfrastructure
- Experience with Windows7/10 Enterprise, Windows Server 2012
- Experience with Mac OS
- Scripting and automation (Powershell, VB, Batch file, Bash, Python)
- Basic knowledge of networkinfrastructure
- Customer service skills to effectively liaise with business partners
- Experience with all aspects of a unified communications architecture including VoIP, email, web and audio conferencing, and collaboration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Multi-site environment experience
- Profound understanding of software service programs/services such as DHCP, Bind/DNS, LDAP, etc.
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Must be reliable and meticulous in his/her work
- Previous work experience in the financial industry