- Handle the incoming and outgoing shipment of media to include preparation of the proper mailing forms and to include tracer letters in accordance with the NISPOM Security Regulations.
- Record and store classified media according to its content, purpose, principal user,date generated, andother pertinent criteria in accordance with the NISPOMSecurity Regulations. Update requirements in the mediadatabaseas needed.
- Transmits media to off-site locations for secure storage and usage, while maintaining accountability of the status of all media via various communication methods and database systems.
- Distribute and update user's scratch lists. Submit a monthly library activityreportto management.
- Perform maintenance on tapes.
- Assigns identification numbers sequentially and store media in accordance to number assigned
- Maintain vault access lists and submit receipt lists.
- Track, distribute, and destroy classified media in accordance with the NISPOM Security Regulations.
- Perform inventory semi-annually, or as otherwise needed, for over 30,000 pieces of media.
- Hours will be 06:00 to 14:30.
Clearance: Active Secret required
Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in data entry in a media management and document control environment.
Education: Minimum Associates degree in Computer & Information Sciences or similar; Knowledge of database software, spreadsheets, and word processing required; Good spelling, grammar, and reading comprehension skills required.