Colorado Springs, CO
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
8 - 10 years
Posted 168 days ago
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United
States. Missile Defense and Protective Systems (MDPS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications
(C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
We are seeking an experienced M&S Software Developer for the C2BMC program, located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Candidate will be responsible for developing software components of a large simulation system in a small team environment. Specific responsibilities include design, implementation, integration, and testing as well as support of the software development life cycle with peer reviews, documentation and configuration management adhering to the project level process plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) related discipline and 7 years of experience or Master's degree in STEM related discipline and 5 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work independently and possess the poise and flexibility required to work in a highly dynamic environment.
-Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Recent development experiences in C++, OOD, OOP, XML, UML, JAVA on a UNIX/Linux platform.
- Familiarity with the BMDS systems and experience in C2 or BM modeling.
-Active Secret Clearance
- Advanced degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline
- Experience with MatLab as an analysis tool and scriptinglanguages such as Perl and Python.
- Demonstrated ability to work across MDA with model developers from other BMDS programs.
- Experience in developing missile defense simulations, and executing state machines.
-Experience modeling C2 or BM systems
- Experience addressing SW Risk Management Framework findings