M&A Vice President
Less than 5 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
At Lazard in Los Angeles, Vice Presidents work as part of client teams, which provide a wide range of services, including: general financial advice, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, special committee assignments, takeover defenses, corporate restructurings, strategic partnerships/joint ventures and advice on capital structure.
Lazard offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small deal teams on important strategic assignments, providing meaningful exposure to senior bankers and client representatives.
Day-to-day activities of a Vice President include: financial analysis and modeling, creating and preparing client presentations and marketing materials, interacting with clients, managing deal processes and providing guidance to and supervising Associates and Analyst, among other activities.
In the Lazard Los Angeles Office, our Vice Presidents work in a generalist capacity spanning various industries including Aerospace & Defense, Consumer, Gaming and Media.
• Three years of associate level experience in Investment Banking
• Strong client and presentation skills
• Strong quantitative background and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to multi-task
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture
• MBA or undergraduate business degree preferable
• Top academic performance with comfort operating in an unstructured environment, which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and poise