M&A Strategy Advisor (Sr. Manager/Director)-U.S. (anywhere), London & Amsterdam
Our client is a major multi-$BB management consulting firm seeking a number of individuals at various levels (/Sr. Manager/Director) with a background in post-M&A advisory consulting. This NOT a technical/transformation role, though consolidation and/or optimization of systems/operations could be a plus. The role will principally focus on providing C-suite advice to a client relative to post-M&A elements. A background in multiple industry post-M&A harmonization, performance management, mechanisms to maximize revenue creation, attaining the projected M&A goals, etc. would be ideal. This individual will provide advisory services regarding Mergers and Acquisitions of firms, the management strategy supporting the M&A deal, the business reproduction, the project finance, privatization, and the business reform, etc.
INDIVIDUALS *MUST*HAVE BIG FOUR (or equivalent, i.e. IBM, CapGemini, McKinsey/Bain/Booz, etc.) background working for a major consulting firm in the M&A space.
The individual should possess:
- an MBA degree either in business strategy or finance specialty. A Chartered Accountant/CPA is preferred, a law degree is beneficial.
- experience in managing relationships in the arena of professionals like lawyers dealing with bankruptcy, bond holders and other investors who are distressed
- the necessary skills to maintain a good relationship between various parties.
- experience relating to M&A matters,and business reorganization in any operational or manufacturing or trading companies or who have experience in a management consulting firm or experience in an Audit firm, or strategy consulting firm.
- good English skills to interact with people globally at the business level.
The major responsibilities include Proposal of choices in financial strategy such as whether it is necessary to do M&A, execution of matter, and plan of improvement of corporate value etc.,
Effective M&A due diligence for the decision-making process and support decisions with apt data, capacity to represent both buyers and sellers and meet their requirements within the given timeline according to the requirements of each firm. The individual should have enough global knowledge to handle domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.