The M&A Integration Program Manager – Principal is responsible for managing all integration activities for assigned mergers and acquisitions in the FS division. The role is accountable for ensuring the execution of the integration strategy while achieving Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and managing the integration program & projects to successful completion.
For each assigned acquisition the M&A Integration Program Manager - Principal will:
1. Partner with various leaders to execute the integration strategy that delivers on the value case of the acquisition.
2. Utilize extensive knowledge of project management discipline to ensure highest quality outcomes: on-time and on-budget.
3. Effectively manage change and monitor culture to ensure smooth integration into Deluxe.
A successful M&A Integration Program Manager - Principal will work effectively with various teams on both the Deluxe and acquired company sides, has strong communication skills, and can think strategically. Usually works with minimum supervision and has latitude for un-reviewed decisions.
- Execution: Develop, maintain, and execute comprehensive project plans/timelines that set deadlines and assign responsibilities for the entire program. Identify and manage potential risks to the success of projects by assessing their likelihood of occurrence and potential impact, and establishing a mitigation plan. Monitor program progress on a regular, ongoing basis and update the project plan to reflect actual performance. Prepare project status reports for internal stakeholders. Develop and oversee M&A integration Critical Success Factors that measure the performance of the integration strategy.
- Change Management: Anticipate the needs of the integration and prepare others for the change needed. Influence up and across organizations with credibility to create buy-in for change with all aspects of M&A. Apply change management principles within both Deluxe and the acquired company to deliver on required change.
- Culture: Develop and maintain strong relationships with the acquired company and Deluxe. Monitor the pulse of the acquired companies people and culture through regular communication plans and feedback from employees. Be the cultural ambassador for Deluxe and acquired organization’s employees.
- Communication: Design, plan, and deliver successful integration communication needs. Able to manage executives and others to deliver effective communication and lead communication strategies for both internal Deluxe and the acquired organization.
- Process Improvement: Conduct formal lessons learned sessions with integration stakeholders to uncover additional opportunities for process improvement. Lead initiatives to improve the integration methodology and underlying processes/artifacts, as needed.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or similar
- 6-10 years of experience in Integration, Project Management, Consulting
- Facilitation/ Influencing: Utilizes strong facilitation skills and an ability to influence (without authority) to accomplish set goals / objectives / metrics.
- Relationship Management: Establishes open, candid and trusting relationships with project stakeholders and team members.
- Project / Task Management: Establishes and deliver projects, process initiatives, goals, and objectives on time, on budget and deliverable to the satisfaction of stakeholders and team members.
- Written & Verbal Communication: Able to clearly and professionally communicate all business needs, changes, issue management and various topics with stakeholders and team members.
- Presentation Skills: Able to create and deliver effective formal and informal presentations to stakeholders and team members.
- Acumen: Demonstrates an understanding of basic finance and accounting principles, regulatory, compliance and risk topics and potential implications within integration.
- Presence: Demonstrates resilience and adaptability in changing circumstances and ambiguity, maintains constant professional presence, and materially contributes to change leadership.
- Process Improvement: Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and methodologies. Able to identify and assemble multiple steps into a standardized process/methodology. Able to analyze existing procedures and identify opportunities to improve them to increase execution and/or improve quality
Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Req ID#: 11998BR-3