Independently lead CVS's Corporate Development M&A activity. Responsible for the development of integration planning, consolidated expenses and synergies tied to any transactions.
Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations. 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting. serve as a key member responsible for central coordination of integration activities (operating model, and integration/divestiture planning aligned to synergy and one-time costs) and ensuring timely flow of information to/from the leadership team and Integration Functional Team Leads.
•Accountable for ensuring that all functional integration/divestiture program milestones are developed and align to overall operating model, synergies and costs.
• Ensures that the program submissions align with the overall program objectives by thoroughly understanding the integration principles; interacts with Integration Business Owners and Functional Leads.
• Identifies and leverages various program interdependencies to ensure synergy between and across all of the functional teams to promote synergy realization across the enterprise.
• Proactively identifies additional cost savings to reduce overall program expenditures.
• Directs program managers who oversee program milestones, resolve issues, and remove the barriers that may hinder project execution.
• Proactively oversees and evaluates program activities, builds contingency plans, and executes corrective action on a timely basis to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances.
• Maintains operational consistency and effectiveness by assisting Senior Program and Senior Project Managers in the use of project management tools and processes.
• Ensures that quality measurements and monitoring mechanisms are in place to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed expectations and integrate with overall program objectives.
• Adheres to project management methodology by leveraging and promoting the use of existing tools, capturing best practices, and identifying areas for process improvement.
• 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
•Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
•Strong understanding of Aetna/CVS business lines a plus.
•Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
•Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
•Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
•Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
•Demonstrated advanced skills with MicroSoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
Additional Job Information:
Exciting position that enables candidate to lead work across functional areas with exposure to senior leaders.
Leadership - Creating Accountability, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People
General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline