U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team, you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
We are looking for an Integration Director that has successfully led organizational change and transformation initiatives with positive, measurable outcomes. This successful leader is an executive - level communicator who can vary communication style based on the situation. S/He will have led complex programs working with cross functional teams, likes the details but can also see the big picture and has proven the ability to deliver process improvement initiatives.
The Director will join a team as a change agent focused on leading the acquisition integration process for the business; collaboratively working cross functionally to create positive outcomes for new practices joining USAP. This position will be responsible for ensuring that a newly acquired physician practice has the proper operational controls, revenue cycle management processes, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively minimize impact to their clinical and operational processes while joining our business.
This leader will be experienced in program management, operational improvement, change management, and be an excellent, thoughtful communicator and collaborator. Experience in acquisition integration, healthcare, revenue cycle management will help set the candidate apart but are not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of the integration process.
- Evaluate current operating systems and outline areas of improvement to management
- Identify and evaluate risk in accomplishing objectives. And determine / deploy mitigation plans.
- Identify and evaluate any issues with the existing process
- Work with the integration team to develop and implement strategic plans
- Evaluate operational issues to determine improvement opportunities. Create and deploy solutions to those issues.
- Research and produce data analytics, feasibility studies and business plans
- Communicate integration status and updates to various stakeholders to include executive and senior leadership team members
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, company mission, vision statements, standards, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, and business ethics.
- Develop and deploy change management programs to new acquisitions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Integrity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Trusted partner to senior executives on integration, organization, cultural integration and change management post-merger
- Accountable business leader whose passionate about driving solutions for our physicians and our company
- Seasoned program/change management across a multitude of programs and implementations
- An energetic, independent thinker and strong problem-solver that thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment and has a passion for translating the business value proposition into actionable steps.
- Ability to create business plans, analytics, metrics, financial and strategic analysis
- Ability to interact and partner effectively with executives, physicians, the public and staff to assist with any integration processes and direction
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and have independent judgment to determine project guidelines, purpose, follow-through and completion.
- Ability to understand financialreports including budgetary guidelines and project expenditures.
- Able to consistently exercise strategic influence, build consensus/buy-in and ability to effectively manage different types of stakeholder’s needs
- Has intellectual curiosity and is creative and innovative with proven problem-solving skills
- Has a strong sense of urgency and a proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project / program management background with effective organizational skills.
- Will work with a team to achieve great positive acquisition outcomes
- A trusted advisor able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to enable agile transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or related field
- 10 + years of experience in business management, preferably with healthcare background
- Project Management or Program Management Certification is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Revenue cycle management experiencepreferred.