We are looking for Lync / Skype for Business Engineer for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Lync / Skype for Business Engineer
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- The role involves development of Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business design, implementation, and engineering.
- The consultant will have experience in the design and implementation of heterogeneous Microsoft UC solutions similar in size, complexity and global parameters to those found in 70-90,000 user environments as a benchmark.
- Or experience working in multiple smaller user environments (three or more 10-20 K user environment).
- The consultants will have experience in Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business UC design, and implementations for enterprise voice that integrate with various SBC & Gateway technologies, IP Telephony solutions, legacy telephony (TDM), SIP implementations, and carrier SIP trunking services.
- The consultants will assist client and third party vendors in the architecture, design, and deployment of a Global Lync/ Skype for Business Voice Architecture for the client.
An expanded explanation of specific skills identified for this engagement includes:
- Global unified communications architecture & design
- Enterprise voice deployment expertise
- Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business architecture
- SBS's or SBA's (Audio Codes) and SBC (Acme Packet/Oracle) knowledge
- Global dial plan and routing
- Site planning for Lync/ Skype for Business enterprise voice deployments
- Call flows and transcoding knowledge
- Voice codec knowledge
- Lync/ Skype for Business audio/video conferencing architecture
- Design/Recommendation of bolt on / PBX functionality replacement solutions and analog device support
- Emergency services solutions to meet country specific requirements
- Design of data retention, logging and call routing solutions to meet country specific data privacy and other regulatory requirements
- Hands on experience on deploying Audio Codes M1K Gateway, along with version upgrade knowledge, PRI/POTS lines configurations, call routing and testing.
- Hands on experience on install/configure SBS or SBA and adding to domain,
- Understand call routing and call concepts on SIP, PRI and POTS.
- Documentation skills with MS-Visio working knowledge.
- Lync and Skype for Business control panel working experience.
- Good troubleshooting skills on voice calls.
- Should know to prepare BOM (Bill of Materials) and design (Prepare Low Level and High level diagrams) site migration.
- Plan and execute Skype for Business site migration.
- Hands on experience on Shell scripting.
- Exchange knowledge and IVR call routing knowledge is plus.
- Good troubleshooting skills with hands on experience on Wireshark, Snooper and ACSyslog tools.
- Candidate should have good knowledge & experience on Skype designing & deployment for small to large site deployments.