We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
LTS Testing and Support Analyst I
The LTS Testing and Support Analyst I position supports Lending and Trade Services day-to-day activities related to services, systems, software and other products. This role includes test planning and execution and user support for the various Commercial Loan and International Trade systems.
Position Responsibilities :
Testing Planning and Execution
- Collaborate with Business Partners to identify that all Standard Test Cases are accounted for in each application for all processing steps and actions.
- Attend meetings with project lead and Business Units to identify testing needs for projects
- Develop test scripts and plans to track business requirements and maintain test scripts are up to date.
- Execute test scripts and plans.
- Monitor, report and assist in defect resolution for all projects.
- Manage LTS Outage email/playbook with Systems Management team for implementations that impact supported applications.
- Assist in the development of the Testing & Support Dashboard, this may include providing information, creating graphs, and/or updating the dashboard.
- Manage day to day end user support.
Subject Matter Expert / Small Projects
- Review business processes and recommend changes that will improve efficiencies and best business practices.
- Collaborate with management and LTS Project Team to provide recommendations and expertise on new initiatives.
- Serve as SME on department committees and task forces representing the clients' interests relative to related systems and technology.
Travel will be 10% of the job.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 5 years computer management or support experience
- 3 years of experience developing UAT Plans/Scripts
- 5 years of experience testing software
- 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Office Products (Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- 1 year of banking and financial services experience
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM