We are looking for LTE developer/ Programmer for our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: LTE developer/ Programmer
Job Location: ??Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Bachelor?s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 3-8+ years of software development and testing experience.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, or Python.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Strong communicator and problem solver with a proven track record of working collaboratively on complex projects
- MSdegree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Experienceworking with testing multiple L2 and L3networking protocols is preferred.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and utilizing virtual machines is preferred.
- Familiarity with Linux and open source tools, such as bash, git, docker, upstart.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills