JCPenney, one of the nation's largest apparel and home furnishings retailers, combines an expansive footprint of more than 850 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico with a powerful e-commerce site, jcpenney.com, to connect shoppers how, when and where they prefer to shop. At every customer touchpoint, she will get her Penney’s worth of a broad assortment of products from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Powering this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of over 100,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s three strategic priorities of strengthening private brands, becoming a world-class Omnichannelretailer and increasing revenue per customer. We're looking for motivated, talented individuals who can emerge as Warriors in our organization.
The Loyalty Analytics Marketing Manager leads Rewards reporting and serves as a liaison with the CRM/Analytics team and external partners to support POS, website, mobile and digitalreporting. The Analytics Manager Loyalty will drive the reporting portion of the customer experience roadmap for existing and new loyalty programs to increase loyalty member engagement, enrollments and shopping frequency. They will also be responsible for the development and execution of reporting projects with various teams.
- Serves a project lead and works cross-functionally with the Analytics/CRM team and vendor partners to ensure complete analysis of loyalty initiatives.
- Manages internal and external reporting for implementation of new rewards and bonus reward programs.
- Works with CRM/Analytics to communicate business requirements for rewards program and promotional reporting.
- Manages the development and implementation of the reporting process and is able to think through and process information necessary to tell the story of analytical findings.
- Responsible for rewards reporting/story telling.
- Works with data analytics team to manage email customer selection process and manages the messaging of program points to promote rewards in enterprise promotional and CRM trigger emails.
- Manages workflow through end-to-end testing and A/B testing with 1:1 team and manages the communication with vendor partners.
- Works cross-functionally with otherinternal teams to ensure Rewards messaging is measurable and manages reporting to ensure actionable results.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, analytics management and/or statistics.
- 5-8years of marketing reporting experience. Customer Loyalty and CRM experiencepreferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate the analysis aspects of loyalty/rewards programs with non-analytical team partners.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- The candidate must be able to engage in solving complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Self-starter who takes initiative. Flexible with change and unafraid of ambiguity.
- Proficiency in MS software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).