Role : Lotus Notes Developer
Location : Malvern, PA
Duration : 12+ Months
This role provides information technology services in facilities planning, operations and support; storage systems analysis, design/test, and administration; server system analysis, design/test and administration; database analysis, design/test, administration; website analysis, design/test, and administration; web application analysis, design/test and administration; LAN analysis, design/test and administration; user support planning, operations and administration; and related IT systems functions.
* Support multiple Lotus Notes Applications in a variety of roles to include development, assisting in design, implementations, unit testing, upgrades and deployments. This would include supporting multiple projects at the same time, so ability to prioritize work across projects is required.
* Support for application development teams.
* Create Control-M jobs as necessary.
* Support for Certification and Accreditation process
* Writing SOPs , Operations manuals
* Identify and proactively resolve issues that could impact system performance, reliability and usability.
* Primary developer for Lotus Domino release 8.5/9 web and client based application
* Provide application support for Domino web and client accessed applications.
* Proficient in Domino development including xPages, Lotusscript, and command language.
* Working knowledge of Tivoli Directory Integrator, JSON, Java, HTML
* Experience unit-testing, debugging, and refining software.
* Design, code, and test database and web-based software applications developed with Lotus Notes/Domino;
* Support multiple applications as both a Domino Developer and Remedy Help Desk support
* Working knowledge on Control-M, ServiceNow, Jira and third party products like Notrix, Powerflow
* Migrated Lotus Notes Applications to SharePoint applications.
* Strong Interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate, and create consensus.