Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures related to Loss Prevention & Safety.
- Manage department's projects and ensure milestones / goals are met.
- Partner with Loss Prevention Field Team, Operations, and Finance todevelop proactive solutions to control process breakdowns.
- Develop and maintain Loss Prevention content of internal intranet and Loss Prevention and Safety Assessments.
- Manage and maintain relationship with Loss Prevention vendors.
- Statistical reporting and co-development of strategy to develop solutions in resolving shrink and safety issues.
- Travel to local store sites and/or distribution centers to validate programs, SOP's, and technical solutions in resolving shrink and safety issues.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Loss Prevention Operations Coordinator.
- Required to assist in various aspects of the business that may or may not be directly related to Loss Prevention. Acting as a team member is vital to the success of this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, management, and vendors.
- Ability to effectively respond to inquiries from the Store Support Center and Field Organization.
- Understand the concept and financial implications of inventory loss and shrinkage.
- Strong working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to provide both oral and written training materials and presentations.
Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor's Degree is required with 5 years of experience, preferablywithin a retail environment in on ore more of the following disciplines: loss prevention, audit, or inventory control.