The basic objective of a Loss Prevention Manager is to help protect the company's customers, associates, and assets within their assigned area of responsibility.
About the Role
* Provide Investigative Support to WSI and to law enforcement for WSI related matters.
* Conduct internal investigations and, where necessary, interviews in a highly professional, ethical and "People First" manner.
* Investigate suspected or actual thefts thought to be committed by external suspects when the losses or frequency merit it.
* Provide evidence to support the termination of internal associates guilty of theft or serious violation/s of company policy.
* In theft cases, provide the local prosecutor with sufficient evidence to obtain a criminal conviction.
* Complete required reporting and communicate all case facts to appropriate leadership, including control deficiencies, attorney inquiries, references, employee questions/morale, and recommendations for prevention of similar future losses.
* Set up restitution plans/agreements in theft cases and work with the restitution function to ensure recovery of losses.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Identify, report, and as appropriate, offer recommendations to address loss related control deficiencies.
* Responsible for training, as needed or appropriate, of our internal customers in security and Loss Prevention procedures, within their assigned area.
* Conduct operational auditing, coaching, and compliance visits as appropriate or required.
* Work with internal customers to develop and implement effective plans to increase profitability and reduce losses.
* Complete quarterly and annual professional growth and development plans as agreed upon with department leadership.
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision--to enhance our customers' quality of life at home--extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
* A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
* Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
* A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
* In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
* Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
* A business casual work environment
* Time off to volunteer
* Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
* Company-sponsored walks and runs
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because...
* Bachelor's degree or compensating experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of criminal investigative experience.
* Completion of professional training in investigative interviewing.
* Knowledge of facility security needs and management, including alarm systems and locks.
* Excellent communication skills (to include good public speaking ability and strong writing skills).
* Ability to work with highly confidential information.
* Must be self-motivated
* Strong analytical/problem solving skill
* This manager position is based in Olive Branch, Mississippi
* There is no relocation assistance
* This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Requisition Number: SS-14250