About the Role
You will be a part of the corporate Loss Prevention team that supports Williams-Sonoma, Inc. across our family of 8 brands. The Loss Prevention Analyst supports the organization's objective to provide a safe and secure environment for customers and associates. This function is directly responsible for the physical security of all WSI stores and corporate locations in the absence of the assigned Physical Security Manager. The role works both independently and collaboratively with the physical security managers to provide the necessary input and support to achieve the specified mission.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Serve in place of the physical security managers, with the same decision making responsibility and authority, when the manager is on vacation, or unavailable.
* Provide 24 hour on call physical security support as needed.
* Proactively create and analyze activity exception reports and distribute as necessary.
* Work with internal and external business partners (i.e. Store Development, Repairs & Maintenance, Facilities, vendors, etc.) to identify issues, and execute solutions to address physical security needs.
* Resolve complex or unique problems with highly creative solutions.
* Initiate, follow up and complete work orders in the various applications for physical security needs.
* Verify work completion against invoices and process for payment.
* Maintain relevant department databases, files and records.
* Assist in retrieving video footage as needed.
* Approve and issue access credentials to associates, which includes the issuance and/or deactivation of ID badges.
* Assist/support the Physical Security Managers in all assigned duties.
* Provide support for other Loss Prevention areas as needed.
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because you have...
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 3 + years of related experience
* Knowledge of retail and corporate physical security
* The ability to multi-task, thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines, and are an independent, self-starter
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, time management and organizational skills
* A strong attention to detail
* Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on creative problem-solving
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on handling, preserving, and protecting sensitive and confidential information
* Strong intermediate database and spreadsheet management skills (specifically Excel, Access or equivalent)