Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact Supervisor - WFH Nationwide
The Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact Supervisor is responsible for direct oversight of the daily functions of the Single Point of Contact team within loss mitigation. Responsibilities include training and coaching employees, coordinating and monitoring the performance of the staff and providing feedback to management. The Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring that all applicable loss mitigation metrics are met in accordance with regulatory requirements, investor/insurer guidelines, and Flagstar Bank’s Default Servicing Operations standards.
- Supervise the daily operation of the Single Point of Contact team, ensuring compliance with default servicing operations policies and procedures and all applicable regulatory, investor/insurer guidelines.
- Perform duties related to staff development such as performance evaluations and coaching
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback
- Provide guidance and mentor staff to develop and reinforce skills, improve processes and procedures, and increase overall effectiveness
- Track, monitor, and measure employee performance according to Flagstar Bank’s default servicing operations standards
- Provide consistent communication to the team regarding daily work goals, expectations, and any policy and/or process changes
- Effectively train employees to adhere to the requirements established by default servicing operations
- Reinforces culture of shared ownership and accountability for results.
- Collaborating with other default servicing teams, and other internal teams, to assist in the continued development of a best in class default servicing oversight operation.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar’s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Reliable Home Internet Connection Required
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent Required
- Required, 10+ years default mortgage financial services experience, required in Loss Mitigation
- Required, 3+ years leading a team of 5 or more
- Required, advanced subject matter expertise in Loss Mitigation
- Required, 5+ Years Understanding of Mortgage Servicing and Mortgage Servicing Regulation (TCPA, FDCPA, FCRA) and Regulators (OCC, FRB, CFPB, GSE, HUD)
- Strong Knowledge, of end to end default mortgage servicing operations including bankruptcy, debt collection, and foreclosure process.
- Industrious, Entrepreneurial, Driven Personality
- Demonstrated ability to create a high performance team that delivers results, strong compliance and control environment experience as well as a passion for winning.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, manage and motivate staff
- Demonstrated ability to learn new products, processes, and technologies and leverage in day to day.
- Exceptional written and oral communication including facilitation & summarization skills to drive action and results
- Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail including the ability to create and maintain documentation
- Ability to work with, lead and consult with all levels in the organization
- Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Team-first leader that is will to roll up their sleeves and get the job done