REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must has an Active Secret Security Clerance
EDUCATION: A Senior labor category has a minimum of 10 years of experience and a Master’s degree or a minimum of 20 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree. A senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10 or more years of experience based on the educational requirements listed above.
- A senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Physical Skills and Abilities:
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and monitor.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
- This position supports the Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Ohio as a Logistician, Senior.
- Applies knowledge and experience in acquisition logistics philosophy, policies and procedures to Air Force systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, post award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. Provides products and services as described below in execution of its logistics management support mission. (CORL A006)
- Coordinate all logistics elements (e.g., spares, support equipment, training, facilities, technical data, provisioning, etc.) to ensure all integrated logistics support requirements for the program are Identified and tailored to the Fighter & Bomber Directorate's needs.
- Assigned personnel shall perform as a key participant in developing long term weapon system supportability approaches that further Government acquisition strategy goals and objectives.
- Obtain needed logistics resources and participate in site surveys and program reviews.
- Perform analyses of sustainment or related Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) issues and recommend suitable replacements.
- Provide support to accomplish the generation and review of logistics support documentation that includes the following: Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP), Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Technical Orders (TOs), Technical Manuals, Electronic Technical Manuals, Illustrated Parts Breakdowns, Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis (RCMA) and work specifications to ensure the documentation meets Government logistics support requirements.
- Participate In integrated logistics support management team meetings, program management reviews, and other related meetings. In addition, assist the government in performing logistics support analysis tasks.
- Create and/or maintain all-inclusive database to track the status and location of any Government Furnished Property (GFP) supporting the Program Offices.
- Specialized Knowledge, Experience, Tasks or Qualifications Required
- Assist In producing or reviewing documents for program office use that support the breadth of acquisition and sustainment logistics efforts.
- Support the program office during Materiel Solution Analysis, Technology Maturation & Risk Reduction, Engineering & Manufacturing Development, Production and Deployment, and Operations and Support phases, to include all milestone activities.
- Perform materiel solution analyses leading up to design reviews.
- Produce or support development of draft documentation and presentation materials as requestedor necessitated by programmatic limits based on cost, schedule and performance.
- Apply logistics knowledge to perform various tasks related to the planning, development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive, affordable, and effective systems support