NIFCO KTW - Toccoa, GA
Objectives (Description of Responsibilities)
This position Reports to the VP of operations and is responsible for overall Supply Chain Management.
This includes the organization and monitoring of the storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Sole Responsibility / Assignments to be completed by the position:
- Strategically plan and manage customer service.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Keeping track of quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Resolve complaints that can’t be handled by the Warehouse manager.
- Prepares paperwork for regulatory bodies.
- Develops and approves schedules.
- Supervise, coach and train Materials and logistics staff including Planners.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO/TS16949 requirements.
- Establishes and implements related methods and procedures.
- Provides management and supervision to other assigned operational areas.
- Other Management assigned tasks, as required.
- Maintain effective communication with other Nifco Inc. locations.
- Behave in a positive manner that enhances the success of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related field desired but not mandatory.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager in the Automotive Industry.
- Experience with an Automotive manufacturer such as BMW is desirable.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Must be productive in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, and Microsoft programs.
- Available for occasional travel including International.
Salary and Benefits:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
- Retirement benefits include 401K
- Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability and Vision
- Salary to commensurate with Skills, Knowledge and Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 5 years
- Management: 5 years
- Automotive: 5 years